These Meatballs Kick Back!
Oh boy! You’re gonna love this meatball recipe. Get ready for crispy on the outside meatballs with an unexpected kick you’re gonna love! Of course you’ll need to start with State Street Meats Tri-Blend Burger. Yep. Buckle-up and take the ride to meatball nirvana.
Why State Street Meats Tri-Blend Burger?
The most important ingredient in this recipe is State Street Meats Tri-Blend Burger, and we’re gonna tell you why. The Tri-Blend is a blend of brisket, chuck and short-rib. Yes. Read that again. Oh my absolute goodness.
Don’t Believe It?
You are welcomed to come and enjoy a Tri-Blend burger at The Buck Burgers & Brew. All the burgers at our sister company are made with this premium blend!
Now for the Recipe …
First things first. Get your burger out of the fridge about 20 minutes before you begin. Find a big bowl. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line two cookie sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray.
1 lb Tri-Blend Burger from State Street Meats
1 lb Italian Sausage from State Street Meats
1 cup Progresso Italian style breadcrumbs (not getting any greenbacks from Progresso, we just like their crumbs)
1 chopped large Sweet Onion (Vidalia is great)
2-3 chopped fresh jalapeño peppers
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp Ketchup
2 tsp Mustard
1 tbsp Spaghetti sauce
2 tsp Oregano
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1/2 cup milk
- In large bowl mix all ingredients. You can do that with a big spoon, no need for a “mixer.”
- Once mixed, shape into balls that are bigger than golf balls, but smaller than tennis balls.
- Place them on the foiled, sprayed cookie sheet 3 across and 4 down.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until they are crispy on the outside and not pink in the middle.
- Serve alone (not kidding), or with your favorite pasta and sauce.